2017-10-04

Lucky Dip

While I was in the Dollarama store the other day I noticed that they had the next generation of Mystery Models. Normally I'm only interested in one -- at most -- of the models, but I couldn't find the box that the Mystery Models came in, so I had no way of knowing what I was fishing through. So I felt up a bunch of them and picked one that felt like it had a decent rear wing on it and pulled it just so that I'd get the insert that showed all the cars in the set. And this is what I pulled:

Custom '12 Ford Mustang
2017 Mystery Models

And it is pretty good for a mustang -- nice mass to it, the bulky blockiness of it works for me. So a satisfying pull all things considered.


...and it turns out that this would have been the only car from this set that I'd want. Lucky!