2017-08-12

Bonus Crappy Content: 10-Pack Junk

So in every 10-pack -- indeed, in every multipack -- there is a car, or cars, which just don't measure up as interesting in any way to me. And for this current 10-pack, these two are the lucky cars that fit that bill.
Avant Garde
2017 Multipack Exclusive
This Avant Garde reminds me of a Citroen of some kind; however said inspiration does nothing to inspire me. And the model is further let down with the odd yellow, the totally-plastic dome, and even the wheels don't do it for me. There's nothing here for me.


Grease Rod
2017 Multipack Exclusive
Meanwhile, this Grease Rod is even worse. I have no idea what the protuberances at the nose and along the side of the engine are about. And the black-on-grey-on-black color scheme isn't redeeming. The splashes of color -- the plastic on the base and the weird blue-on-white wheels also seem like afterthoughts. I'm sure that a lot of people spent a lot of time on this casting -- but to me it feels mailed in.

...and somehow, both of these are multipack exclusives.