2017-02-03

Something Different: Kid's Play Bin

So back in July when I had some copious spare time -- Jenn was away for a week and I was doing kid patrol, so I took the week off from work -- one morning I got out the kid's bin full of Hot Wheels and spread them out. And it turns out they have a lot of them:


There are some that originated in my collection and were swiped by one kid or another for use downstairs. A few of them, like the red Fire Eater below, actually date back to either Jenn's or my childhood.


For the most part I keep the Kids cars separate from my cars, however occasionally I'll steal a car or two -- most of the time I'm stealing it back. For example, the two Hyper Liners below have been swiped and are safe up in my bin-o-randos -- and I don't feel bad because both of them were swiped from me in the first place.


So since Daddy is a Hot Wheels snob, most of the cars are in fact Hot Wheels, but now that the kids are buying their own toys there are some matchbox and some other randos in there.


Aaaand the mandatory collection of Disney Cars merchandise...