2017-02-06

Let's Open Some Blister Packs

So for the next few postings, I have some blister packs that I'm going to open, for no better reason than I want to. Today we're starting with the 2013 Fast & Furious Nissan Skyline GT-R R34.


There have been a lot of Skylines on this blog recently, and the reason for that is that I like them. The idea of the Skyline appeals to me, an AWD car with a ridiculous amount of power that maybe doesn't look any more threatening than a slightly riced-up Civic. Then in my first real "video game", Grand Turismo 2, I spent a lot of time with the Skylines of varying types, again just because I liked them.


This one has the metal spoiler and nice detailing on the rear, even if it does look like the tampo machine missed a bit.


...and finally, if you simply must drape your stupid copyright notice on a toy car, this is the best way to do it.